Jun 11, 2009

Well Engineering Round 2 Exam

This Indian summer was in many ways exciting for us. Another mile stone in our life was achieved this May. Months of toil of my husband ( who is a Drilling professional in Oil Exploration) in particular and our sacrifice ( me an my son) in general bore fruit in the form of a great achievement. He qualified the Shell WDLP Round 2 Exam.

It was a long term dream for him to acquire this professional qualification. He qualified the first level exam which is called Round I in Jan 2008. From then onwards, he was totally focused in the Round 2 exam.

What is so great about Round 2?. This is the qualifying exam for MSc ( Well Engineering) course at Robert Gordon University (RGU), Aberdeen. With one thesis, he will qualify the MSc degree. More over, it will help him demonstrate his professional competence with his employer ( Shell Malaysia).

Apart from working as well as helping me in efficiently running the home ( and also providing many valuable inputs for my blog), he devotedly pursued his studies during spare time almost cut off from all other entertainments.

I congratulate him on his great achievement. You are the best !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your spouse